Sunday, September 27, 2009

Failing...

Today has been a really difficult day. One of the most difficult so far. So difficult that I couldn't even go to church today. I was just a wreck. I feel so bad not being able to magnify my calling right now. I am so behind and know that I am failing. I wish I could pull it together and do it. Our Relief Society President really deserves someone better than me. It is her making my life easier and my entire calling is to make her life easier.

I feel like a failure in most aspects of my life lately. Being patient with my kids...failing. Keeping my house clean and organized....failing. Having food to eat...failing. Being a loving and supporting wife....definitely failing. Magnifying my ward calling....failing. Excersising and eating well....failing. Being a good friend....failing. Being organized and timely with my business....failing.

I feel so awful to all of those that I am letting down. I know it's been a month and things should really start getting better for me, but they are not. I am trying to be strong but in all reality I am failing at that as well.

Getting up out of bed every day....successful.