Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Homecoming

It was Maddy and Dema's first dance on Saturday. I think they were both very excited to go. All the girls helped get them ready, especially Maddy. I thought they both looked great but Maddy was stunning. When she walked out Dad broke down in tears and kept repeating "I'm so sorry she's not here" It was heart breaking for all of us.

I don't think you were there for my first dance either. You and Dad were out of town on business I am sure. But it is different, you came back and saw pictures and then I knew you would be there for the next dance. Maddy didn't get to describe every little detail to you about her first dance.

I know it's something so small, but to her right now that means a lot to her. She needs a Mom to tell her how beautiful she looks. No matter how many times her sisters tell her, we can't ever make up for you.