Saturday, August 29, 2009

Girls Camp

A few weeks ago was girls camp in our ward. I was called as camp director and gained much appreciation for you and Grandma Reah who held that calling several times. It was successful and I had so much fun doing it. As I was returning home from camp I called Cameron to let him know I would be home shortly. He informed me that you were coming to pick up the kids and take them swimming. I tried to rush home so I could see them before they left again. When i walked into the house the boys came running to the door to see who it was. Brigham took one look at me and said "you aren't Grandma Dene." Max just started crying. I had been gone all week and they wanted you not me. You showed up 5 minutes later and got the reaction that I was hoping for when I walked through the door. They both ran up to you with open arms yelling "Grandma Dene, Grandma Dene". I couldn't be sad because it was just a sweet sweet moment. They loved you so much and i know they could feel your love as well. I hope they always can.